Monday, September 27, 2010

did I tell you

                                  



                              did I tell  you ...that I met  Mister Kay
                              at a kitefestival in Rome ,Italy
                                
                         

                               Mister Kay can make wonderful kites...


                                       
                                    and just like my dad ,he is a coffee lover ,
                                    he never drinks tea



  - this week-

-busy week ..
-I love  The Mysterious Life of the Metropolitan Housewife
- still loving the GYM
-planing  a trip to Brighton ,will be nice to see the Royal Pavilion  again
- swapping cakes recipes with Isabelle

8 comments:

annalyn said...

So, your love story with Mr. Kay is one for the movie :) How in so many people at the Kite Festival you bumped to each other?

just roaming around and I saw your link :)

Heidi said...

How romantic...sweet and the rest is history...

Conny said...

Annalyn asked how do you bump into each other at a kite festival? It made giggle, as maybe your kite strings got tangled up. That's a sure-fire way to get a conversation started. Indeed, the red kite is beautiful!

joanie said...

I love hearing that story, wonderful. And a kite festival sounds wonderful too. Wonder if they have them here?

Isabelle said...

Hey, have you tried the Madeleines recipe ??

Wonderland said...

Kite love story...I have one too and I agree it's fantastic!
Love,
darija

kristina - no penny for them said...

love that last shot!

will you promise to take lots of pictures in brighton for us?

p.s.: yay for mr kay!

Line said...

wonderful pics!!