Tuesday, December 14, 2010

turn on the radio



Last weekend Mister Kay was lucky to find a new radio.
It's a Blaupunkt Derby from the 60's. It looks a bit like a car radio. In fact this radio was designed to be mounted in a car or used as a portable (on arrival at the beach).

The color is so pretty and the sound is incredibable for such an old radio.

How are you getting on with your christmas shopping?
Our holidays are starting on Monday, so I try to do all
my shopping this week. Next week I can sit on my sofa
watching christmas movies & eating  gingerbread.


Love the jumping jack from Herzensart

7 comments:

Herr Janosch said...

This radio is incredibly pretty!

Jutta said...

Sweet little radio! Love that color.

Unknown said...

Cute radio. Christmas Shopping? HELP, I'm falling behind.

...Nina Nixon... said...

That is so pretty.

Heidi said...

I love that Radio and it's a Blaupunkt, really nice!

Suzy et son lapin said...

Nice find!

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

Great find and what a lovely colour too.
I have 2 things left to buy, and of course the turkey!