Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A Hendy's Home Store






Alister Hendy's Home Store in Old Town Hastings is the most amazing shop I have seen for a long time. I really enjoyed shopping there and I'm very happy with my new purchase of old fashioned cleaning tools.

The window display is so original and refreshing, it took my breath away. It took more then 3 years to restore the building. Make sure you have a trip to the past and visit the shop one day.

see you,
Kay

PS: love the music from Tapper Zukie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing place :)

INGE© said...

Wow, that's a very special place! I want to go there!

Saskia 'Sally' Krauß said...

Hi Kay,

thank you again for another lovely shop. Sooo nice.

Sally

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

Wonderful! Want be there too!

Sunny greetings,
Steph

bellefleurdelis said...

this is such a pretty shop, i want to visit it

have a nice weekend

x

Anonymous said...

It's amazing that such places still exist. It fills me with joy. Maybe one day I'll be there, I'd love to.