Saturday, October 4, 2014

Markthal Rotterdam


Rotterdam did it again, the new Markthal is more then amazing. Guess from now on if you visit the Netherlands a trip to Rotterdam should be on your list.

It's a wonderful place. It makes me feel a bit like Alice in Wonderland. It's an apartment block with 230 flats and a large food hall which we will for sure visit again.

Fine weekend to you all,
Kay

PS: A little touch of vintage. When I lived in Milan years ago I spent lots of time at the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele... guess I like gallerias.

5 comments:

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

Looks great ... but if I see the size I'm a little intimidated :-).

Are you working on your kitchen this weekend? Looking forwad to see photos :-)!

Wish you a wonderful day,
Steph

Helga said...

I like the market in the hall, but I would not like to live in one of the flats...
Ciao from Italy
Helga
PS: Still prefer the Milan Galleria:)

INGE© said...

Nice pics! I will go there on friday!

Canucky Woman said...

When did you go? I haven't seen it that empty yet!!

Kaylovesvintage said...

@ Canucky Woman

Thursday afternoon is a good day and time to go