Sunday, January 11, 2015

feel



Hey there,

What a crazy and sad week it has been. So many things did happen, it will take some time to get back to normal daily life...
Je suis Charlie

Look at my beautiful vintage blue Pala Vase by Helena Tynell designed in 1964. So pretty and I just love the shape.

Also Tiny Showcase is selling the La Boum print (remember the movie ?) from Yelena Bryksenkova. I totally love her work.

Make sure there is time for a cozy weekend.

see you,
Kay

PS: Tell me what are you reading in the moment or what is on your reading list??



4 comments:

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

Thank you!

Steph

Tante Brocante en De Dames Van Dale said...

Hi Kay, I'm reading two books:
Stalker of Lars Kepler
De zwemmer van Joakim Zander.
Both very good!

Nalle said...

I'm reading a detective story by a Finnish writer Tuula-Liina Varis. The story happens in a small town just like Joensuu. Vase looks good there❤

Kaylovesvintage said...

Thank you Nalle and Tante Brocante that sounds good .
I will look for them in the book shop