Sunday, September 27, 2015

lately

 
Last week I had my family over from the States. It was so much fun to see them. I should really make plans to visit them in Nebraska soon. I have been a lazy traveler the last coupe of years and I guess I should think about a big trip again.

All well here, lots of healthy food moved into the house and I still enjoy running every day. Mister Kay is spending his weekends doing some work on the house and I have sorting out some of our vintage.

see you soon,
Kay

PS: Really would love to see Yayoi  Kusama at the Louisana Musuem


4 comments:

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

WOW, Nebraska!!! Never been there.

But now, make plans und pack your suitcase :-)!

Wonderful sunny week for you,
Steph

Nalle said...

You still have so much green in your garden! ❤

Miriam said...

Nice collection of Iittala-candleholders :-)

Linda said...

Gorgeous collection. Lovely photos.